Sunday, March 21, 2010

Snapshots


Since they say pictures are worth a thousand words I thought I'd upload a few of the latest ones that I just dowloaded from my iPhone and let them speak for themselves (with maybe some short captions)~ enjoy! More to come...

my new cruiser --this was the first trip! rode up to the hardware store and market
vases and tags for the Brighton School Hospitality Committee which I launched this year. i LOVE Brighton!
these dogs make my heart sing. smitten.

Spartan Fans
Flowers from my client due to a rough day on the playground--so thoughtful!

Abigail Adams Book Report

Beach Girls~spent an overnight on Camano Island together
Cleaning her beach treasures
Olivia Bliss working on her Knowledge Night invention


Olivia on her 4th grade field trip to the Olympic National Forest~ her papa was a chaperone on the 3 day trek
Oh, my darlings!

Go Olivia~ cheerleading clinic, Feb 2010
Pop Star~ Disney Studio Makeover, Jan 2010

All for now!

0 comments: