Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Not So Fast



As I go about my days I am constantly reminded how much I truly adore my girls. I snapped some pics over the past few days of the things I will miss more than words as they grow.


The way Audrey tucks her her dolls and stuffed animals in for naptime when she leaves for school


Helping Audrey record interesting facts and gathering autographs in her "Book About Me"--234 steps from our mailbox to the nearest store, asking the girl at the market bakery to sign her book, popping by the fire station for an autograph from a fireman...

finding that they've put one of their bears in a time out
always giving Audrey a big, warm kiss on her freckled nose after I towel dry her hair
mags and cocoas

2 comments:

KarenK said...

Cute! I will have to get that book for Connor too.

Katie said...

KK~ It's a Dr. Seuss one..All About Me Book or something like that. Holler if you need the exact title. k