Friday, June 26, 2009

The Graduate

Audrey E. reached a major milestone recently. She bid farewell to kindergarten and Lake Forest Park Montessori where she has spent her weekdays for four years.

She will miss her dear friends greatly.






And so will her mama!




If I can only pick the groom!



I surprised her with "tea for two" at Queen Mary's.
She declared it the "fanciest day of her life."


She only referred to me as "mother" throughout the luncheon.

"Even the sugar is fancy, Mother!"



I am not sure if I would have enjoyed tea with the Queen of England herself as much as I enjoyed tea with my Audrey.


Oh, what she does to my heart!





Clearly, being a first grader is tired work...She even had a TV shoot (a follow-up on Seattle's KING TV (NBC) after her first day of kindergarten story in September!)






To The Class of 2021!


1 comments:

KarenK said...

I love how she's so melted down in her car seat... even her hair clip is slipping down. How cute.