Saturday, February 16, 2008

February 16, 1962


Donna Jane Whitham married Frank Taylor Brown 46 years ago on a cold Friday eve at 7:30 by candlelight in a quintessential New England church in the small town of Fitzwilliam, NH. As the cermony went on, the snow began to fall in the village outside. And thus, my parents marriage began.



I thank them for honoring their vows. For truly loving one another deeply. And for giving me the greatest example of what God intended a marriage to be. One of devotion, love and much, much joy.



With gratitude and love~

Happy Anniversary, Mom & Dad.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a surprise to see this picture on the blog... Thank you for your thoughtfulness. We love you all, dad and mom

Anonymous said...

Amazing! I bet that was just like you! i am so glad that you are mine1 I am so happy right now! thank you for being in my life! love you! olivia

Anonymous said...

I love you mommy!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to my fav. neighbour's parents!!

Oh and I have it on good authority that 1962 was a very special year!

Congratulations
Carrie LaMarr

Katie said...

Yes, it was a year of many beginnings, huh, friend? Thank you for the well wishes to my wonderful parents. And my beautiful girls, O & A --thank you for your comments. ox