Thursday, February 14, 2008

ox





Hugs
















& Kisses































Happy Valentine's Day! Here's to experiencing love today & always. And in all sorts of ways!












friend love...












grandparent love...












family love...









(girls with cousins Elizabeth & Devon)




(Minnie with fabulous Aunt Cyn)





puppy love...














(Gramma & Alice)












(Audrey cleaning Fribble's feet)







big Papi love





sisterly love...












rock star love...












(eric & liv posing after we touched down in CA)












Bo Sox Love












(Go B'S!)












And lucky, lucky me. Once again feeling the love!












ox

4 comments:

fiona said...

Priceless...
Love it
Happy V Day Neighbour!

Katie said...

Thank you for making my day extra sweet with our Valentine day goodies and child rearing help! ox

Anonymous said...

I think that is just wonderful! thank you for being a role model. I am so glad god made you. Thank you for " always being there for me" You are so awesome and I am so glad that you are ours! I think you rock my world! You are very unique in all sorts of ways. I think you have a unique talent for being such a great mom! I think you are just so kind! I think you are so smart, pretty, funny, and you love every one! That is very special. I thank you for coming to help out in my class. I know you are very busy and so thanks for missing some of that so you can come just to be there with me! I love you to the moon and back. Remember this I love you just the way you are... PLEASE don't change it!!! I can't stop thinking about our girls night's... those were the best!!!! Even though I am a little crazy you still love me. I have a good life... but I think it is because I have you in it! When I am sick you are the one that helps me. I am so blessed to have you in my life. I am also so blessed to have you in my heart!!! I am so grateful to have such good parents!!! xoxo P.S. I love you Livvie love

Katie said...

Oh, Olivia, what beautiful comments. Thank you for sharing your heart with me. Thank you, thank you. You are not crazy, Liv. We are all made up differently and I love you for who you are. Just like you love me. God bless you.